Directions on how to embed after the break...
This is how I did it:
- After you have finished making your Google Presentation go to the 'File' drop down menu on the top left of the screen.
- In the 'File' drop down menu, find and select 'Publish to the web.'
- If you have never done this before it will ask you to 'Start Publishing.' Select this option and confirm that you want to start publishing the document.
- A menu will show up that is titled 'Publish to the web.'
- Near the middle of the menu, find 'Embed code.'
- Underneath this there is a text box containing an html code that you can copy.
- Before you actually copy this html code, make sure you choose a 'Presentation size' that is going to fit in your blog.
- Most blogs won't be able to fit anything larger than the 'Small' size (480x389).
- After you have choses your 'Presentation size' copy the aforementioned html code.
- Go to your blog and start a new posting.
- In your new posting there is an option of clicking an 'HTML' button on the top left of the blog post. Select this button.
- Paste the html code that you copied earlier.
- Select the 'Compose' button (right next to the 'HTML' button.)
- You should be able to see your presentation embedded into your post.
- You can now add a title or other text/pictures/video/etc. to your post
Hope you all enjoyed that quick tutorial.